Dhani App Loot: Rs.100 Free + Lifetime Free Cashback Card Grab Now
×
Join Our Telegram Channel
×
☰ MENU

Sunday 30 September 2018

[Earn Free Bitcoin] Pivot App: Earn Upto 4 BTC Daily

Posted By: Sandeep Kumar 13 Comments

Hello friends here i came back with a new Bitcoin earning app. Pivot is a community from China for Cryptocurrency investors. it provide cryptocurrency markets, prices and charts in real time of more than 1400 cryptocurrencies & the freshest blockchain news. They aim to help investors communicate more efficiently with each other and with startups in blockchain industry. Pivot has received investment finance from Binance and other famous cryptocurrency funds.

What is Power?

Power is the daily BTC Bonus which decides how much BTC bonus you can get per day. For example if 10,000 power is distributed to all users in one day and users A gets 100 power, then he will receive 1% of the BTC in the bonus pool of this day, (given in the bonus pool is 4) which is 0.04BTC= 260.48 USD

You will get 200 power for reading an article and 200 power when users read from your shared links. Maximum you will get 4000 power per day for reading article. Invite your friend you will get 10,000 power when they join Pivot app. Daily 4 BTC will be distributed among all the Pivot users. The users who have the more power will get more BTC. So download the Pivot app from the below link and start earn Bitcoin.

Also Read: Magic Bitcoin App- 1 Bitcoin Free On Signup + Refer And Earn Unlimited Magic Bitcoin

Also Read: Whaff Rewards App- $0.300 (RS.20) On Signup + Rs.20/ Refer And Redeem As Bitcoin,Paypal,Flipkart,Ethereum

How to Register on Pivot app?

1. Signup on Pivot app from here: REGISTER

2. On the next page download the Pivot app.

3. Install and open the Pivot app and goto profile tab and tap on Log in and login with same google a/c that you have logged in from your browser.

4. Now open any article and tap on Get Read Power. You will get 200 power. Maximum you will get 4000 power per day for reading 20 article.

5. And you can earn 200 power when users read article from your shared link.

6. Daily 4 BTC will be distributed among all the Pivot users. The users who have the more power will get more BTC.

How to Refer and Earn 10,000 power on Pivot app?

1. Now goto profile tab and proceed to Refer and Earn option.

2. Now invite your friend through your referral link by facebook, whatsapp and many more.

3. When your friends install and register on Pivot app from your referral link you will get 10,000 power per refer friend.

How to withdraw BTC on Pivot app?

1. Now goto Profile tab and goto Wallet option

2. Then proceed to BTC option. On the next page tap on Withdrawl

3. Now enter your BTC wallet address and amount

4. Your Amount will be transferred to your BTC wallet shortly.

5. No minimum amount is required to redeem

Share this:

Share Share Share Share

13 comments:

  1. always i used to read smaller articles which as well clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I
    am reading at this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your valuable comment. Keep visiting

      Delete
  2. Wow, this post is nice, mmy sister is analyzing these things, soo I
    am going to inform her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent info
    you have got here on this post. I am coming back to your site for
    more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect web site for anyone who hopes to understand this
    topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that
    I actually will need to?HaHa). You certainly
    put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long
    time. Great stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some truly choice blog posts on this web site, saved to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for certain muscle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics
    to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that,
    this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work?
    I am completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal daily.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog
    owners. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds
    and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write
    a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing for
    me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.
    And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks
    for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

About Blog Founder:

SANDEEP KUMAR is the Admin of this Blog - OffersTricks. He is a Part-Time Blogger. His area of interests are Web Designing, Free Recharge Tricks, Paytm Cash Tricks, Online Money Earning Tricks and always eager to learn new things.


Follow Us-



This Blog is Designed by Sandeep Kumar- OffersTricks © Copyright 2017 - 2023
About Us | Sitemap | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use